The Fresh Market has ideas for holiday gift giving.
They offer baskets to bring as a hostess gift or send to an office. The range of baskets they offer are packed with items that can be set out and shared, and filled with good stuff.
They also have stocking stuffers in the Candy and Produce departments where you’ll find a huge assortment of treats and candies.
• Cocoa Cones – These cute stocking-sized cocoa cones resemble ice cream cones with their cone-shaped bag filled with rich cocoa mix and topped with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
• Marshmallow Fellows – Put a smile on someone’s face when they empty their stocking to find these cute chocolate dipped giant marshmallows on a stick. Each Marshmallow Fellow is hand-decorated and topped with a colorful felt cap.
• Winter Crispie Pops – These crispie treats are dipped in milk chocolate, hand decorated with seasonal designs and dusted with a sprinkle of sugar.
• Lindt Milk Chocolate Santa – If you love the luxuriously smooth and extra refined taste of Lindt chocolate, then this holiday favorite is a must-have. Pure milk chocolate shaped like Santa Claus and wrapped in a colorful foil will put a smile on everyone’s face this holiday season.
• Sunflower Christmas Seed Tube – For a nutritious snack anytime, treat someone to these sunflower seeds coated in red, green and white chocolate.
• California Clementine Gift Box – What’s not to love about a Clementine? Easy to peel and rich in tangy, sweet flavor, the Clementine is grown right here in the U.S.A. and is available in gift boxes so it’s easy to share the love!