At Watts Grocery, there’s a new winter menu. Amy Tornquist says they’ve even made a recipe out of the new Matt and Ted Lee cookbook: pimento cheese potato gratin.
The new menu includes:
- Braised lamb shanks with Sea Island pea ragout
- Southern Fish and Chips (at lunch only) with catfish fingers and house cut fries
- Caramel Cake with cranberry compote
- Oyster, Shrimp, and Andouille Jambalaya with short grain rice
- Warm apples with Mas de Lavail ice cream and crisp walnut cookies
- Roast poulet rouge de Piedmont with Lee Brothers’ pimento cheese potato gratin and pecan pan sauce
- Lunch -Tues-Fri 11:00-2:30
- Brunch -Sat-Sun 11:00-2:30
- Dinner -Tues-Sun 5:30-10:00
Watts Grocery is at 1116 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705. Call 919.416.5040.